Companies that want to make waves on the Internet generation demographic often hire social media marketing agencies to help them develop a tech-friendly brand. While most of us simply post things we like to Facebook or Twitter, corporations often outsource their social media work to agencies that advise them on how to adapt their message for the online community. These services are especially needed for traditional blue-chip companies that have been reluctant to let go of standard advertising forms such as newspaper, radio, or network television.
- Deep Focus – Referring to itself as a "digital engagement agency," Deep Focus assists businesses to develop a social media strategy through community management, web content, and tech applications. The company is located in New York City, New York and has worked on media campaigns for brands such as Cosmopolitan Magazine, Nintendo, ESPN, and Harpo Productions, Inc.
- Mint Social – Mint Social has been a player in the social media marketing game for a long time, getting its start in 1998 under the company name TVenture. Headquartered in Arizona, Mint Social strives to help businesses establish high search engine rankings and relevant social media capital. The company's experts have also developed a sales course that is employed by colleges in the Arizona area.
- Search Engine People – Search Engine People, or SEP, provides Internet marketing for small and large companies. Based in Canada, SEP was founded in 2001 by Jeff Quipp and was recently ranked in the "Profit 100 Canada's Fastest Growing Companies" list. The agency claims more than 300 brands as clients, including MuchMusic, MTV, and ScotiaBank.
- Dachis Group – Started by Jeffrey Dachis, the Dachis Group specializes in helping businesses profit from social media trends and technology. The company was founded in 2008 and has since grown to have locations in five countries, including the United States, England, and Spain. Dachis Group has worked with multi-national corprorations such as Coca-Cola, BP, Philips, and British Airways.
- We Are Social – We Are Social helps companies conduct relevant market research to establish a meaningful social media presence. The marketing agency is headquartered in London, England, but has offices in five other international locales such as Milan, Italy, and Sao Paulo, Brazil. We Are Social has worked on media campaigns for clients such as Microsoft, Nestle, and 20th Century Fox. The company has also received multiple awards and honors, including a ranking as a "Top Specialist Agency" in the PRWeek Digital Top 50.
If Zuckerberg’s brainchild is the only social network you use to romance the ladies, you’re missing out. Lots of other s ...
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and their ilk have brought us lots of cool ways to express ourselves that we couldn’t have ...
"Brandless Water" is a new company capitalizing on the crowded bottled water marketplace. The idea behind Brandless i ...