Software Protection: 5 Best
It is important to know the 5 best software protection applications. There are hackers trying to steal your personal information. Viruses are also an additional threat along with spyware and malware. This guide will show you the five best software protection programs every computer needs.
- AVG Free Antivirus Software AVG Free is a popular virus scanner that will protect your software. There is a paid version, but if money is a problem, the free version works just as well. This software gives you identify theft protection along with virus protection.
- BitDefender Antivirus 2010 This antivirus software is one of the best software protection programs because it is effective on keeping your computer virus-free.
- Windows Defender Windows Defender makes the list because it is good at its job. It stops spyware dead in its tracks. It doesn’t use a lot of resources on your computer; therefore, running the program will not slow it down. Plus, Windows Defender has fast updates.
- Kaspersky Kaspersky has more security than the other virus software protection programs. It has an easy user interface and does a good job keeping your computer virus-free.
- Webroot AntiVirus with Spysweeper This is probably one of the best software protection applications. It not only does a great job at keeping your computer protected from viruses, but also keeps your computer spyware free.
It is important to use antivirus and spyware software on your computer. You always need to keep your programs up to date because there are new viruses and spyware being developed on a daily basis.