Soldier Of Fortune Cheats
When playing "Soldier of Fortune" help your soldier succeed by using this list of "Soldier of Fortune" cheats. Just remember, before you can activate any cheats, you must first activate the console for use in "Soldier of Fortune."
- Create a desktop shortcut. If you don’t have one already, create a desktop shortcut for "Soldier of Fortune." The shortcut will need to be edited and, by creating a shortcut, you remove any risk of corrupting your game.
- Open the properties window. The properties window of the shortcut to be accessed by right clicking it from the desktop. The properties option will be the last one listed.
- Edit the target line. Add “+set console 1” to the end of the text in the target field. There should be a space between the final text, which is .exe, and the “+set console 1."
- Save your changes. Click OK to save your changes and close the window. The console will be available the next time the game is started.
- Equip invisible camouflage. Make your character invisible to other enemy soldiers by typing “ninja." Enemies will stand by idly and still not know your position even after being fired upon.
- Beef up your arsenal. Type “elbow” to give you the first six weapons found in "Soldier of Fortune." This she also gives you ammo for each weapon.
- Really beef up your arsenal. It’s a sad truth, but not all guns are created equal. Give yourself the six biggest guns in "Soldier of Fortune" by typing “bigelbow." This cheat also gives ammunition for each weapon.
- Become a phantom. Walk through walls, objects and even enemy soldiers by typing “phantom." Entire levels can be bypassed with this cheat, but, even though you may feel invisible, you are in fact not.
- Become the ultimate soldier of fortune. Eliminate entire countries on your own by typing “heretic" and unlocking the holy grail of cheat codes – God Mode. No soldier will be able to take you down, or even put a scratch on you for that matter, as your soldier becomes invincible.
Posted on: Jan. 28, 2011