Song About Friendship
The best songs about friendship are songs that really tug at your heart and bring back happy memories of your closest friends. While songs about love and romance are great in their own way, hearing a song about friendship is really refreshing and can get you in the mood for fun times with your best friends and loved ones. Ready to learn what the best songs about friendship are? Continue reading.
- "You've Got a Friend in Me"- Randy Newman. This cute song was originally written for the movie "Toy Story", and has remained a favorite friendship song ever since. This song is so great that it has been covered several times by various different artists. And sometimes, you just need a song like this to cheer you up on a gloomy day.
- "Wind Beneath My Wings"- Bette Midler. This heartwarming and inspiring song about friendship is one of those classics that will remain a favorite for years after you hear it. "Wind Beneath My Wings" is a song about how your friends can become your heroes and can help you accomplish whatever you need to get done.
- "Lean on Me"- Bill Withers. "Lean on Me" is an excellent song about friendship and having a special person's shoulder to lean on when you need it. This uplifting song can put even the saddest in a better mood, and will remind you that your true friends will always be there for you.
- "You're My Best Friend"- Queen. The title of this song says it all- "You're My Best Friend" is a song about friendship and the undying love you have for your best friend. This song is also very upbeat and positive, and a great song to put you in a cheerful, fun mood.
- "With a Little Help From My Friends"- The Beatles. Sometimes, you just need your friends to get by in life. "With a Little Help From My Friends" is a fun song about friends and the support they give each other everyday.
- "We're Going to be Friends"- The White Stripes. There are times when you see someone and you can tell you're going to be friends with them before you've even met them. This song is the perfect melody about new friends and enjoying the company of your companions.
- "Ben"- Michael Jackson. A very young Michael Jackson performed this song back in the 70's, and it's one of those songs that can bring tears to your eyes. "Ben" is a heartfelt song about friendship and loving your best friend who only you can understand.
- "I'll Be There for You"- The Rembrandts. This hit 90's song about friendship is the theme song to "Friends", and one of the best songs about being there for your closest friends. It also has a fun, catchy tune that you can't help but love once you hear it.