Sometimes it takes a catchy Facebook status to get a point across and you can achieve one by using song quotes for your Facebook status! Your Facebook status let's others know how you’re feeling and sometimes song quotes are the best way to communicate this to your friends. These quotes are perfectly picked for those who want an eye-catching Facebook status!
- “I’m about to go H.A.M. Hard as a mother f***er!” This quote comes directly from “H.A.M.,” which is performed by Jay Z and Kanye West. Because “going H.A.M.” basically translates into going crazy and all out, it’s one of the best song quotes to use if you’re really hyped up and willing to express it through your Facebook status.
- “I’d catch a grenade for you. Throw my hand on a blade for you, I’d jump in front of a train for you. You know I’d do anything for you.” You might want to use this quote hand-picked from Bruno Mars’ “Grenade” if you feel very strongly for someone that just doesn’t feel the same about you. In “Grenade,” Bruno Mars captures the essence of one-way affection by singing lines such as, “Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash.” If the feeling just isn’t mutual between you and the object of your affection, this is the perfect song quote to use.
- “Girl, don’t feel out of place, ‘cause I’m in love with this feeling now, hope that this will last awhile, we should make it last awhile.” Chris Brown’s “Yeah 3X” is an ultimate party hit that contains some pretty golden quotes ripe for the plucking for Facebook statuses. If you’ve got your eye on a cutie that you really enjoy spending time with, you should express that with this quote from “Yeah 3X.”
- “Now I’m feeling so fly like a G6.” Have you been getting your drink on while just having a crazy fun time altogether? If so, you might relate to “Like a G6” by Far East Movement. The song commemorates getting “slizzard” and “popping bottles,” and this might just be the song quote for you enjoy this as well!
- “I was thinking about her, thinking about me, thinking about us. What we gonna be? Open my eyes. Yeah, it was only just a dream.” Do you miss somebody terribly or feel as if you didn’t receive closure in a past relationship? This is one of the best quotes to use if you feel this way. Nelly sings us the blues about a girl he once had and can’t seem to get back in this popular hit. This may be your quote if you’re feeling down about that girl you don’t have anymore.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …