Songs about falling in love with someone and how they make you feel. Sometimes words alone can’t express your feelings. It’s a bit of a gamble to put yourself out there and hope they feel the same way about you. Here are some songs about falling in love!
- “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Elvis Presley – A song about falling in love with someone even when you think it’s foolish. “Wise men say only fools rush in. But I can’t help falling in love with you. Shall I stay, would it be a sin?”
- “I Could Fall in Love” by Selena – Falling in love with someone isn’t easy. You have to weigh the pros and cons of confessing your feelings to them. “But if I take that chance right now. Tomorrow would you want me still? So I should keep this to myself and never let you know.”
- “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You” by Michael Jackson – A duet song about falling in love with each other. They sing to each other confessing how they feel, encouraging the other to take their relationship to the next step. “This thing can’t go wrong. This feeling’s so strong. Well my life ain’t living, if I can’t be with you.”
- “Your Song” by Elton John – When in comes to falling in love with someone all you can do is offer your unconditional love. “It’s a little bit funny, this feeling inside. I’m not one of those who can easily hide. I don’t have much money but boy if I did. I’d buy a big house where we both could lie”.
- “Collide” Howie Day – Sometimes what can seem like flaws and imperfections, turn into attraction. “I’m quiet you know. You make a first impression. I’ve found I’m scared to know I’m always on your mind”.
“Crazy in Love” by Beyonce – Love makes us do crazy things. We tend to act out of character when it comes to matters of the heart. “Such a funny thing for me to try to explain. How I’m feeling and my pride is the one to blame. Yeah, cause I know I don’t understand. Just how your love can do what no one else can.”
- “Have You Ever” by Brandy – Often when you’re falling in love with someone you hope they return the feeling. All you can do is wait until their heart becomes available again. “Have you ever found the one you dreamed of all your life. You’d do anything to look into their eyes.”
- “Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry – Young love can be pure but also toxic. When someone makes you feel good, you wish you can stay in this state forever. “I finally found you, my missing puzzle piece. I’m complete. Let’s go all the way tonight. No regrets, just love.”
- “Before it’s Too Late” by Goo Goo Dolls – A rock ballad song about falling in love with someone and running away with them. When the world around you fails, it’s better to have each other than no one. “I wander through fiction to look for the truth. Buried beneath all the lies. And I stood at a distance to feel who you are. Hiding myself in your eyes.”
- “I Think I’m in Love with You” by Jessica Simpson – An upbeat song about falling in love with someone. You’re so in love with them that they make you gush at every moment. “Boy I think that I’m in love with you. I’ll be doing silly things when it comes to you.”
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."