Everyone likes listening to songs about missing someone when they are unable to have the person they love with them. Whether it is a lover, friend, high school sweetheart, soldier across the seas, there are perfect times to listen to a song about missing someone. These romantic songs and yearning lyrics will help you to cope and heal hearts that are missing someone:
- "I Miss You" by Incubus – A good song of love about missing someone. It has the Incubus style of mechanical music along with very romantic lyrics. Stating that it is a gift to wake up with the one you love.
- "I'll Be Missing You" by Puff Daddy -These lyrics, even though a rapper fallen is the subject, will apply to almost anyone missing someone. “The Police” song “Every Breath You Take” is the basis of this awesome tribute to the murdered Christopher Wallace.
- "Tonight I Wanna Cry" by Keith Urban -A song about missing someone that has walked out on him, he's alone with the television and a bottle of wine. It has also been performed by several American Idol contestants.
- "Always Something There to Remind Me" by Naked Eyes – Originally written by Hal David and Burt Bacharach in the 1960s and re-done in 1983. A very popular song that reminds you about someone you are missing.
- "Nothing Compares to You" by Sinead O'Conner -This song is about nothing being able to compare to your one true love. If you are missing someone, this is an excellent song to listen to.
- "When You're Gone" by Avril Lavigne – Written by Lavigne and butch Walker and released in 2007. This song is sung to let her love know the feeling she has when missing someone she can't live without.
- "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith – A great love song for anyone that likes love songs, it tells about missing someone even when they fall asleep, and they don't want to miss anything. It was the title song for the movie “Armagedon”.
- "He Stopped Loving Her Today" by George Jones – Released in 1980; this is a great country song that tells about how a man is missing someone that died. It relates to the fact that even when those loved are gone, we continue to miss them.
- "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd – This song depicts how some people cope physically, emotionally, and mentally when missing someone. Inspired by absence in music business and the mental decline of a band mate.
- "Faithfully" by Journey – This song was at the top of the charts in 1982. A man is promising to be forever faithful if she would only return. It is a power ballad telling of the relationship of a woman and a music man.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!