Soulja Boy is an up and coming rapper who is best known for his song "Soulja Boy Dance;" Soulja Boy has many tattoos. There are tattoos literally covering his body, from head to toe. They all have different meanings to Soulja Boy and now it's time to explore them. The following is a list of five of the most famous Soulja Boy tattoos and what their meaning is.
- Lips. Hidden behind Soulja Boy's right ear is a set of lips. These lips are huge, and not really proportionate. This is a newer tattoo for Soulja Boy. The lips are outlined in black and are shaded in with the colors pink and red. There is a space in between the lips as well that isn't shaded, just left skin color.
- Money Sign. Right behind the pair of lips tattoo on Soulja Boy's neck is a money symbol. The money symbol looks like this $. Soulja Boy is all about getting money and making money by any means necessary. He says these verses quite often in his lyrics. The money sign is all black and isn't highly decorated. The tattoo's on this side of Soulja Boy's neck tend to be things that are valuable to him.
- The World Is Mine. The next Soulja Boy tattoo is a one of Soulja Boy's favorite lines. The line is "The World Is Mine." This line is tattooed across Soulja Boy's chest in all black letters in in an italic font. This tattoo symbolizes Soulja Boy's view on life and how he believes he can do anything in this world based off of his musical skill and style.
- Hawk. Right across the front of his neck, near his adam's apple, is a giant tattoo of a hawk. The hawk's wings are spread around Soulja Boy's neck. This is one of Soulja Boy's most detailed tattoos. In the middle of the hawk's head is a giant S. The letter S stands for Soulja. The design on this is intricate. The tattoo's main color is black.
- Soulja. On the lower right side of Soulja Boy's abdomen is the word "Soulja." There is no "boy" after it. The letters are written in black and in italics. This tattoo symbolizes not only Soulja Boy's name, but also that this is more than just a stage name to him. This is a lifestyle and this is the person that he wants to represent in life. This tattoo was one of Soulja Boy's first.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …