There are many special ops paintball guns for beginners out there depending on the specifications that you want from the gun. Depending on the game you’re going to be playing with your group, one gun might be better suited than another. You get to pick and choose what type of special ops paintball gun suits you the best. The gun should fit you well, and allow you to use it with ease during game play.
- Tippmann Gryphon. This is one of the more affordable Special Ops paintball guns for beginners. Not only is it easy to use and versatile with any paintball game that you’re playing, but it is simple to set up and adjust to the specific player.
- Angel. This gun can shoot over 2000 rounds from one tank. It is the first ever Angel gun, and is easy for beginners to control and use throughout game play. It is fast acting which makes it one of the best Special Ops paintball guns for beginners.
- Planet Eclipse Geo 2. This gun is more on the expensive side, but great for beginners who want the most out of a game. It is customizable, and allows the player to shoot continuously without having to reload each time. Not only that, but they come in different colors to match the player's game wear. It is one of the best of the best Special Ops paintball guns for beginners.
- Tiberius T8. This is a SOCOM edition gun which means maximum game and look when it comes to using it. Since it is versatile for all users, it is one of the best Special Ops paintball guns for beginners. They also included special features that you can change depending on what you want from the gun. It is affordable and easy to handle.
- BT TM 7 Tactical Gun. This gun is lightweight and versatile. A lot of the professionals use it, but it can be used by beginners as well. This is because it is easy to use for even the most novice players. It can shoot both close and far ranged depending on what type of paintball game you’re in the middle of.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Best Female Singers in Indie Music
Songstresses we love, from Brooklyn to Scandinavia.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...
Style Profile: Jesse Nolan of Caught a Ghost
One of the most stylish guys in indie music on the benefits of dressing up for your home office and the "Blossom"-esque trend men should avoid.