Looking for some Spring Fling party ideas? When the weather is warming up, it is time to put together a few Spring Fling party ideas. Spring is the perfect time of year to get together with family and friends and celebrate the beginning of a new season. So, heat up the grill, grab some drinks and get ready to plan a good time.
- Think about having your Spring Fling party outside. What better way to enjoy springtime than having an outdoor venue? Do a quick clean up of the backyard and make sure there is plenty of room for people to sit. Also, place a few trash cans outside to keep the post-party clean up to a minimum.
- Go casual. It's springtime and you want everyone to feel laid back and comfortable. Flip flops, shorts and T-shirts should be the party attire. If you have a pool and are planning to use it, be sure to let your friends know to bring a swimsuit and towel. Be sure to have plenty of sunscreen for everyone.
- The menu should match the Spring Fling theme. Chicken, hamburgers and hot dogs are a perfect main course. With you cooking outside on the grill, you are not missing out on being with your guests. Also, this gives people different choices of what to eat.
- Grab a cooler and fill it with drinks. No need to be fancy when it comes to beverages. If the Spring Fling party is going to be outside, set the cooler in a convenient place and let your company serve themselves. Just like the food, be sure to provide a few different choices, like water, soda and beer. If kids will be there, throw in a few juice boxes.
- For entertainment, provide different games and activities that can be played outside. These don't have to be expensive or elaborate. Horseshoes is a good group activity, but even just putting a football outside to toss around would work. Be sure to keep your Spring Fling activities a safe distance from the grill.
A new season is here. To enjoy the weather and surround yourself with family and friends, throw together a simple Spring Fling party.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”