Looking for some Spring Fling party ideas? When the weather is warming up, it is time to put together a few Spring Fling party ideas. Spring is the perfect time of year to get together with family and friends and celebrate the beginning of a new season. So, heat up the grill, grab some drinks and get ready to plan a good time.
- Think about having your Spring Fling party outside. What better way to enjoy springtime than having an outdoor venue? Do a quick clean up of the backyard and make sure there is plenty of room for people to sit. Also, place a few trash cans outside to keep the post-party clean up to a minimum.
- Go casual. It's springtime and you want everyone to feel laid back and comfortable. Flip flops, shorts and T-shirts should be the party attire. If you have a pool and are planning to use it, be sure to let your friends know to bring a swimsuit and towel. Be sure to have plenty of sunscreen for everyone.
- The menu should match the Spring Fling theme. Chicken, hamburgers and hot dogs are a perfect main course. With you cooking outside on the grill, you are not missing out on being with your guests. Also, this gives people different choices of what to eat.
- Grab a cooler and fill it with drinks. No need to be fancy when it comes to beverages. If the Spring Fling party is going to be outside, set the cooler in a convenient place and let your company serve themselves. Just like the food, be sure to provide a few different choices, like water, soda and beer. If kids will be there, throw in a few juice boxes.
- For entertainment, provide different games and activities that can be played outside. These don't have to be expensive or elaborate. Horseshoes is a good group activity, but even just putting a football outside to toss around would work. Be sure to keep your Spring Fling activities a safe distance from the grill.
A new season is here. To enjoy the weather and surround yourself with family and friends, throw together a simple Spring Fling party.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!