Spring Lake Public Schools
Spring Lake public schools are the best schools in the West Michigan area. The Spring Lake schools are known for teaching their students the academics that they need so that they can excel in school. The education at Spring Lake public schools is exceptional at all grade levels. Here is a list of the public schools in Spring Lake.
- Spring Lake High School serves grades nine through twelve on its four campus grounds. On its grounds this school has a community aquatic and fitness center for its students. This high school’s staff prepares its students so well academically that they score above average when testing for the American College Testing. Spring Lake is so involved in making sure that their students are ready for the collegiate life that they require their seniors to complete eighteen hours of community service so that they learn responsibility. One of the reasons this school is able to maintain such high academics is that there are only 833 students and 50 teachers, which helps to maintain small calssroom size. Spring Lake High School: 16140 148th Avenues Spring Lake, Michigan 49456
- Spring Lake Middle School has teachers who go out of their way to teach the students about life and academics. The students are challenged in ways that they become responsible, literate young adults. Spring Lake believes that they should teach their students how to have a positive self-image so that they will respect themselves and others. Spring Lake Middle School only serves grades seven through eight which allows the teachers to focus more on the learning because the two grades are close in reaching the academics. Spring Lake is able to offer its 376 students a great learning experience because of the twenty-one teachers who have small classes. Spring Lake Middle School: 345 Hammond Street Spring Lake Michigan 49456
- Spring Lake Intermediate School only teaches grades five through six so that they can focus more on the students’ ability to learn. The academics taught at this school will show the students how to learn and advance in the semi beginning stages of their academic career. The small class size allows the students to take in what they are being taught without a lot of distraction around them in the classroom. Spring Lake Intermediate School: 345 Hammond Street Spring Lake, Michigan 49456
- Jeffers Elementary is a great school located in the Ottawa county of Michigan. This school teaches grades kindergarten through fourth, and it is because of this that the students excel in their beginning years of academics. The 436 students in this school allow the 23 teachers to teach these young people what they need to know in order to get ahead academically and socially. Jeffers Elementary: 14429 Leonard Road Spring Lake Michigan, 49456
- Holmes Elementary is diverse in its teaching so that the students are well prepared in life skills and academics. Holmes Elementary teaches kindergarten through fifth grade and its 391 students is taken care of by the 25 faculty members. This elementary school allows their teachers to take a hands on approach in teaching their lessons. The students learn by focusing on themselves and others on how to be a good citizen while they become literate. Holmes Elementary: 426 River Street Spring Lake, Michigan 49456