Star Trek Armada Cheat Codes
If you play science fiction computer games, you may want to have a few Star Trek Armada cheat codes. In Star Trek Armada, you control a fleet of starships as one of several races, such as Klingons, Borgs, Romulans or the Federation. If you are having trouble defeating your foes, you might need to upgrade your ships and crews. This is possible by pressing the "Enter" key, then typing in one of these Star Trek Armada cheat codes.
- Get more powerful weapons. To get better weapons for your ships, type the cheat code "targetaquired." With this code active, your enemies can be taken down in just a few shots.
- Increase your ship creation ability. Type the cheat code "youstopmecold" to make this ability increase.
- Get 2,000 Dilithium. Dilithium is used as money to hire more crew members and upgrade ships. To get 2,000 Dilithium, type "showmethemoney."
- Make your ship go faster. To increase your ship's warp speed, enter the code "gobabygo."
- Skip difficult levels. If you are having trouble with certain levels, type "kobayashimaru" to skip them.
- Increase your ship's cloaking ability. To better hide from your foes, type the cheat "seeyoulater." Enemy ships are not as likely to see you with this code active, so you may be able to sneak past them.
- Show multiplayer boot and chat lists. To see the chat list while playing multiplayer mode, type "phonehome." If you want to see the boot list, type "screwyouguysimgoinghome."
- Face more difficult foes. To increase the artificial intelligence level of your enemy's ships, type the cheat "canofwhoopass."