Star Trek Armada Hints And Cheats
Throughout the "Star Trek" series and proven in J.J. Abram’s film reboot of the franchise, Captain Kirk cheated in a training exercise when learning how to be an officer, which, to many players, justifies the use of "Star Trek Armada" hints and cheats. "Star Trek Armada" features many of the generic cheats found in real time strategy games, but with a refreshing "Star Trek" angle to them.
- Increase your resources. Expanding empire in "Star Trek Armada" depends completely on how many Dilithium you have to spend. Type “showmethemoney” to receive 2,000 Dilithium to spend on additional buildings and units.
- Upgrade your cloaking technology. Many units in "Star Trek Armada" have a basic cloaking device that hides in for many units. Upgrade the device and make your units even harder to find by typing “seeyoulater”.
- Get more out of your crew. Crews are the lifeblood of any empire in "Star Trek Armada", and the strongest empires have the most efficient workers. Type “avoidance” to get faster crew production.
- Receive units faster. Type “gobabygo” to dramatically increase the rate the units warp in. This is extremely useful for those looking to create army in a short amount of time.
- Upgrade the strength of your artillery. The odds may be against your numbers, but you can equip your ships with far superior weapons with this "Star Trek Armada" cheat. Type “targetacquired” to give your units more powerful weapons.
- Skip the level. Some levels in "Star Trek Armada", especially near the end, off for more difficult than the others. Type “kobayashimaru” to be like Captain Kirk and skip a difficult level instantly.