Star Trek Bridge Commander Cheats
If you want an edge to your game then you want to use some "Star Trek Bridge Commander" cheats. These cheats are easy to use, you just have to know how to use them and what they actually are. So the next time you play "Star Trek Bridge Commander" try these cheats for some added fun to your gaming experience. Just remember to try it without the cheats first. That way you aren't cheating yourself. Here are the "Star Trek Bridge Commander" cheats.Star Trek Bridge Commander cheats
- The first thing that you have to do is activate the cheats menu. In order to do that you have to right click on the game shortcut on your desktop. Once you do that a window will show up.
- Select "properties". This opens a shortcut tab. Then all you have to do is enter "test mode". This enables the cheats menu option.
- God Mode. Enter "Ctrl + Shift + G". Thia offers the cheat called: "God Mode." This enables you to do anything that you like with the game.
- Completely Repair Target. Enter: "Control+Shift+K." This cheat enter is called: "Completely Repair Target". This offers you an advantage in the game.
- Torpedoes. Another great "Star Trek Bridge Commander" cheat is for torpedoes. Enter: "Control+Shift+Q."This is the cheat called: "Gain 10 Quantum Torpedo". Watch how the torpedoes give you an edge in the game.
- The last cheat is really easy. Begin by entering "Control+Shift+R." This gives the player the "Repair targeted vessel." This allows you to battle without taking as much damage when an attack occurs.