Star Wars Bossk Bust Sideshow Collectibles
Like many of their figures, the ""Star Wars"" Bossk Bust from Sideshow collectibles is a true work of art. But in order to truly appreciate this piece you need to know a bit about Bossk first. So, without further ado, here are ten things you need to know about Bossk and his bust from Sideshow Collectibles. .
- His name. “Bossk” means “devours his prey” in Dosh (his native tongue). This is an apt name for this bounty hunter as his first act was to eat his unhatched siblings. His father was so proud. Until Bossk ate him too.
- His enemies. Bossk doesn’t have a lot of friends, so many would qualify. His people have always plagued the Wookiees, but Bossk bears the deepest grudge against Chewbacca, actually taking up the pursuit of the Millennium Falcon to track Chewie down. He has a serious rivalry with Boba Fett, who always seems to outshine him.
- His abilities. Like the lizard he resembles, Bossk has the ability to regenerate lost limbs. He’s also handy with weapons, his favorites being the blaster rifle, grenade launcher, and flame thrower.
- Quality. Now that you know a bit about Bossk, here’s the scoop on the Bossk bust from sideshow collectibles. This bust is amazingly detailed, down to the last grizzled scale. Like-like doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Size. This "Star Wars" bust is big! At twenty-five inches high, you’ll feel like you’re looking Bossk in the face. And at 33 pounds, you are going to need a sturdy shelf to display it!
- Price. The price of this Bossk bust is big too. At $499.99, you probably won’t go out and buy one today.
- Rarity. You’ll have plenty of time to save while you track this Bossk bust down on the secondary market, as you can no longer get one from Sideshow Collectibles. In fact, there were only 250 made. Oh, and that probably means you’ll have to save up even more, as the secondary market on pieces of this quality is pretty steep.
- Friends. Fortunately Bossk isn’t the only "Star Wars" bust made by Sideshow collectibles. So if you missed out on Bossk you can always get your Boba Fett bust pre-ordered for just $799.99! That's a bargain compared to the Darth Vader bust that retails for $1199.99.
So that’s the low-down on the "Star Wars" Bossk Bust from Sideshow Collectibles. It’s a piece of art well worth the sticker price, but about as easy to find as that elusive Han Solo and his Wookiee sidekick. Oh well, a Trandoshan can dream, can’t he?