Star Wars The Force Unleashed Cheats
While playing for the Dark side is fun, it is only a matter of time before you yearn for “Star Wars: The Force Unleashed” cheats. Unfortunately, there is not much variation in the Nintendo DS market when it comes to Star Wars games. They are all pretty similar. “Star Wars: The Force Unleashed” keeps you hooked for a little bit as an undercover Sith apprentice to Darth Vader. It is a decent ride while it lasts, but it is not one of those games where you feel lame when you give in to the Dark side and load up some cheats. All cheats are entered on the title screen in the "Extras" menu under the "Unleashed Codes" section. To give into the Dark side and use the “Star Wars: The Force Unleashed” cheats, you will need:
- A copy of “Star Wars: The Force Unleashed”
- A Nintendo DS
- Fashion. While not very useful, you can change your outfit in “Star Wars: The Force Unleashed”. These cheats are purely cosmetic and are entered at the title screen in the "Extras" menu. For Kento's robe, enter 'EEDOPVENG', for Sith robes, type in 'ZWSFVENXA' and for the Dark side ending robes enter 'CPLZKMZTD'.
- Whooping stick. The best part about being either a Sith apprentice or a Jedi is being able to strut around with a lightsaber. The “Star Wars: The Force Unleashed” cheats address this love with a useful lightsaber cheat. In the 'Unleashed Codes' section enter 'MOMIROXIW' for a super powerful lightsaber.
- Health and the Force. No series of game cheats are considered useful without any health or power perks. Luckily, the “Star Wars: The Force Unleashed” cheats address this issue. For more health, enter 'QSSPVENXO'. To max out all your Force abilities, type in 'CPLOOLKBF'. For an endless supply of the Force, enter 'TVENCVMJZ'.
- The Man. While you play his willing thrall, you know Vader is lurking somewhere in the cheats menu. To become the wheezing asthmatic Dark Lord, type in 'HRMXRKVEN'.