Star Wars Vehicles
What are the coolest ""Star Wars"" vehicles? The "Star Wars" universe is probably just as big, if not bigger than our own known movie inspired universe. The number of "Star Wars" vehicles continues to grow as the number of "Star Wars" movies and TV shows continues to increase. Below is a list if the three coolest "Star Wars" vehicles?
- Sebulba's pod racer. "Star Wars: Episode I" is widely considered to be the worst of the six movie franchise. Other than the emergence of Darth Maul, Obi-Wan and a handful of cool characters, this movie didn't offer much. Except, of course for one of the coolest "Star Wars" vehicles ever. Just the overall design of these make them awesome. They're basically a hovering cockpit attached to two forward engines by some sort mechanical cords. The engines themselves form an electrical beam between the two of them. The look freaking cool! The best of the pod racers was Sebulba's. It was bigger and stronger than all of the competition. Funny how he still lost the race. The Force works in mysterious ways...
- Tie Advanced x1 Starfighter. Remember the normal Tie Fighters that poured out of the Deathstar like a colony of scattering roaches during the original "Star Wars." The rebel X-Wing fighters made short work of most of these weaker Tie Fighters. The only "Star Wars" vehicle from the Empire that made any kind of impression during was Darth Vader's personal craft, the Tie Advanced x1 Starfighter. The coolest part about this Tie fighter was the physical differences between it and the standard Tie Fighter rust buckets. Darth Vader's fighter just looked cooler. The angular wings gave it a more menacing look than the other Tie Fighters. Not to mention the fact that Darth Vader killed a pile of X-Wing fighters during their assault on the Death Star.
- Slave I. If you're a "Star Wars" fan, there's no question about the ultimate coolness of this "Star Wars" vehicle. Boba Fett's bounty hunting ship. Yes, both Jengo and Bobba both piloted this monster, but it will also be associated more with Boba. When you think of "Star Wars" vehicles associated with bounty hunters, the Slave I is at the top of the list.
- X-Wing Starfighter. You knew this one would be on the list. The primary fighter for the Rebel Alliance is way cooler than it's Emperial counterpart. Really, the wings opened up! Not to mention the fact that just one of these things managed to blow the Deathstar up. Without the the X-Wing, "Star Wars" wouldn't be the same. Easily one of the best "Star Wars" vehicles George Lucas ever dreamed up.
- The Millennium Falcon. This odd shaped freighter starship is the best "Star Wars" vehicle of them all. Period. It's pilot, Han Solo, is the baddest non-Jedi character of the entire "Star Wars" saga. The Millennium Falcon may look like crap compared to the rest of the starships in the "Star Wars" universe, but no other ship was as important. If it wasn't for this ship, Luke would still be stuck on Tatooine, the princess would still be serving time in the Deathstar lock up, and if not for a well placed shot by the Millennium Falcon which interrupted Darth Vader's pursuit of Luke's X-Wing, Luke would've been fried. Plus it made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs. What else do you need?