Need some Stay Strong quotes? Having a quote that motivates people to stay strong in the most difficult times can be really important. The best quotes are ones that will keep someone going no matter what trials are put before them and those will be ones on this list of the top five best stay strong quotes. Politicians, writers, scientists, and more have all had really great things to say about never giving up and staying strong.
- "Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves." This quote makes the top five stay strong quotes because Dale Carnegie said it with a lot of meaning behind it. Tasks in life may seem just like small jobs but he knew that these small jobs were still accomplishments and would make life full of triumph and victory.
- "It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer." With this quote, Albert Einstein makes it known that it is persistence that makes all the different. When a mathematically problem faced Einstein that was too challenging, he never gave up. He sought answers and persisted until there was an answer.
- "The drops of rain make a hole in the stone not by violence but by oft falling." As one of the top five stay strong quotes, Lucretius points out that it is often persistence that does the most.
- “He is able who thinks he is able.” This famous Buddha quote makes the top five list for encouraging people to think positively and believe that accomplishing anything is possible for anybody.
- "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” Lastly is this quote from Winston Churchill who truly believes in never quitting and that the true victory was in knowing that you never gave up. He points out that no matter what happens, it will be okay.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.