Ever wonder about STD symptoms in men? One of the most dangerous things about STDs is they can sometimes have no symptoms. Even if you don't have symptoms, you can still infect others if you have an STD. STDs can be passed through vaginal, anal or oral sex. If you are sexually active, especially if you have multiple partners, get STD screening on a regular basis.
Symptoms of STDs for men:
- Pain, itching or burning while urinating. This is a big red flag. Although there can be other reasons for these symptoms, always see a doctor if you notice these problems while urinating.
- Penile discharge. It probably goes without saying, but if you have anything unfamiliar leaking out of your penis, call your doctor or pay a visit to a local clinic.
- Warts or blisters on your penis or scrotum can be a symptom of an STD for men.
- Rashes. If you have a rash on your body, even if it's not on your genitals, it can be a sign of an STD. For example, rashes on your palms or the soles of your feet may be an STD symptom.
- Anal itching or discharge can be a sign of an STD.
Condoms can help prevent some STDs, although they are not 100 percent effective at preventing all of them, like herpes or genital warts. Refraining from sex with multiple partners, wearing condoms and getting screened for STDs can all help prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. Some STDs can be treated with medications. If you are diagnosed with an STD, make sure to inform all of your sexual partners.
It seems that the cooler the product, the more fun the advertising. Hence beer and condom ads being great, while prune j ...
If we could design a condom that improved sensitivity and durability, would people be more willing to use them? That was ...
No matter where he is in life, a man should always keep a few condoms handy. It's essential man knowledge 101: Always be ...