Use these Stove Top Stuffing recipes to spice up dinner. Stove Top Stuffing is a product that is a household name and known and loved by many. This is a product that can be used by itself or additional ingredients can be added to change the stuffing up a bit. Stove Top can be consumed as a side, with a main dish or even to spice up any leftovers.
Crispy Chicken with Stuffing
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 packet Shake 'n Bake Original Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1 package Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 3 cups peas and carrots
- Coat chicken with coating mix as the package states. Place in a 15x10x1-inch pan lined with foil. Throw out any additional coating mix.
- Bake at 400 degrees for twenty minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. At the same time, prepare the Stove Top and cook the vegetables. Serve the chicken with the stuffing and the vegetables. This recipe takes 25 total minutes to prepare and makes six servings.
Easy Chicken Bake
- 1 package Stove Top Stuffing
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 16-ounce bag of frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare the stuffing mix as directed on the package.
- Mix the chicken, soup, sour cream and vegetables in a 13×9 inch baking dish. Top with the Stove Top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. This recipe will take 40 minutes total to make including preparation time and will make four servings.
Easy Chicken with Vegetables and Stuffing Skillet
- ½ stick butter or margarine, divided
- 6 small boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1 package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 package Stove Top Lower Sodium Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- Melt 2 Tbsp of the butter in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and cover. Cook four minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove from skillet and cover to keep warm.
- Add water, vegetables and remaining 2 Tbsp butter to skillet. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in stuffing mix just until moistened. Top with chicken; cover. Reduce heat to low. Cook five minutes or until heated through. This recipe will make a total of twenty minutes to make and this recipe will make six servings.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …