Curious about stress-caused chest pain and what to do when it strikes? Stress-caused chest pain hurts and can certainly be overcome by making some changes. Having stress is like a work overload. Mind boggling events that are real or fake can increase your stress levels and send your mind into overdrive. When this happens, it's time to chill out and relax. Stress is caused by many factors but can be controlled through meditation or by seeing your doctor to get a prescription. Sometimes, having stress-caused pain can change the way you think and even lead to depression. Chronic stress can lead to mental disorder and illness. Having stress-caused chest pain isn't good. Your first thoughts may be "heart attack," but that's not always the case. Chest pain can be due to stomach ulcers, heartburn or inflamed muscles near the ribs. Cortisol, the main stress hormone, plays a major part in long periods of stress. Even if you are unsure of why you get sudden chest pain, seek medical help. While you wait on medical help to arrive, take an ibuprofen to help ease the pain. Here is a list of ways to help relieve stress:
- Reduce caffeine intake. High amounts of caffeine can increase your heart rate. Consider having a glass of cold water or other beverage.
- Play games. Playing a video game in the fighting category is a great way to take out your frustrations, or if you don't have a video game, try board games with your friends or family to help relieve your mind of worries and concerns.
- Yoga. Yoga greatly relaxes the body and overpowers stress. This genuine type of exercise is like a powerful antidote to stress.
- Have sex. Get in the feel-good state and let sex be your worry killer. Sex can put you in a good mood and make your mind forget about negativity.
- Balance your diet. Watching what you eat by focusing on nutritious foods can actually make you feel better. Having a balanced diet is a very important part of relieving stress and can decrease stress levels.
- Drink moderately. Don't consume a lot of alcohol, as this leads to more problems, such as arguing, for example. It will raise your stress and heart rate. Drinking to avoid conflict, finances, marriage problems or to skip feeling depressed is only putting yourself onto a dangerous, risky path.
You may also try listening to soothing music to ease your mind and help you meditate. Sometimes sharing your thoughts with a close friend may help, as friends may give you encouraging advice as well as help you get through your stress-caused chest pain. Having a positive attitude works as well. Laugh and enjoy life. Herbal supplements, soothing balms or massages are excellent. Exercising daily and taking a brisk walk or reading may also be helpful. Don't let chest pain get you down. Start making changes and say goodbye to that irritating and sometimes scary chest pain.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!