Stress affects most people’s lives worldwide; here are some of the best stress quotes which will help you through the tougher times in your life. These quotes have been penned by many well known authors and wise men, and are guaranteed to calm a stressed mind and even bring a smile:
- Eckhart Tolle: “The past has no power over the present moment” – This is a powerful quote to live by. People tend to live in their past, which affects their present behavior patterns. They stay prisoners of their past and are unable to move forward. Your consciousness lives in the present and does not carry with it the burdens of the past. A powerful state of existence is when your mind dwells in a timeless state where well being and creative solutions emanate from.
- Lee Lacoca: “In times of great adversity or stress, it is always best to keep busy, to plow your energy and anger into something positive and constructive." – By keeping yourself busy, you turn negative energy into a positive energy. The act of working towards a goal essentially brings that goal closer to achievement, relieving you of the stress that it won't happen.
- Unknown: “The time to relax is when you do not have time for it” – As the saying goes, if you don't have time, you need to make time. Keeping yourself on the go all the time can lead to burn-outs, putting you out of action for even longer than you need to be. Force yourself to take breaks in between all your work and you will feel the difference.
- Henry Kissinger: “There cannot be a stressful crises next week, my schedule is already full” – We have to keep an eye on our schedules to help relieve stress and manage it. If we overfill our days, then we tend to run short on time, or even end up buring out. Managing your time is a key factor when it comes to managing stress.
- Gautama Buddha: “When the mind is pure, like your shadow that never leaves, joy follows" – When your mind is filled with resistance, it will create a reality that depicts this resistance. A case of like attracts like, and stressing about bad things only brings more bad things to you. Keep your mind fresh and your thought clear and you will feel less stress.
These stress quotes will free you from limitations and the shackles of conditioning, leaving you a happier and more fulfilled person to go about your daily life.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?