If the combination of work, family and other responsibilities is causing you stress, try these stress relief games to help reduce the amount of stress in your life. There are many different ways of reducing stress, but stress relief games can make reducing stress more fun. Just make sure you don't get too competitive or addicted to the games or you will just add another element of stress to your life. If you are competitive, you just need to remember you are playing to relieve stress, not to necessarily win the game.
- Sodoku For many people, playing Sodoku is a great stress relief game. It gives you something to concentrate on but is just for fun. There is no pressure to complete the puzzle and you can pick it up or put it down whenever you feel like it.
- WEBoggle For word games lovers, WEBboggle is a fun stress relief game. An online version of the classic board game, this keeps game your mind active and works your brain in a stress-free environment.
- Solitaire Playing solitaire on a computer and with real cards can be a good stress relief game for people who are competitive. Competitive people sometimes increase their stress level when they play games against others, so a game of solitaire is a better way to relax.
- Solo Tennis The rythmic sounds of a tennis ball hitting a wall and bouncing off your racket can be very relaxing for some people. If you need to relax, head outside into the sunshine and find a good solid wall you can whack a ball against.
- Video Games There are many different kinds of video games available to help relieve stress. The key is to choose a game that you don't get too involved in. The kind of game you choose for stress relief is a personal choice since different games have different effects on people.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.