Stronghold 2 Cheats
There are lots of Stronghold 2 cheats for the acclaimed PC title. Released in 2005, Stronghold 2 is the sequel to the 2001 real-time strategy game Stronghold. It features a whole lot of technical upgrades, including advancement to a totally 3D game engine. Not only will Stronghold 2 cheats look good in this best-selling game, they will also bring the RTS title to life.
- I am your father! "What is thy bidding my master?" If you'd like a personal greeting in "Stronghold 2", change your "Lord" title to "Vader"; thus "Lord Vader" is now your royal name. Your advisor will give you a special greeting upon beginning the game.
- The more the merrier. While navigating the world of Stronghold 2, pause the game for a little bit. Direct small groups of soldiers into your tower to garrison them. While paused, there isn't a limit to the number you can garrison.
- Get in, get out. Hosting feasts in Stronghold 2 is one of the best ways to gain honor for your crown. When your lordship pleases, click on the keep. Select "Return to Keep" to vacate all the peasants from your stronghold while simultaneously getting full honor for the festivities.
- A mighty steed. While your king is located outside of buildings (such as the keep, walls) click on him. Tell your king to saddle up on his horse, When they get close to each other, begin rapidly clicking the button. When your king boards, the horse won't be under him; plus, your steed will get an extra combat bonus!
- Call me "Midas." Press "P" to access the Stronghold 2 pause menu. From there, delete anything of value (yes, even that shiny cathedral). You will get half of the resources back. Now don't press "P" again! You will continue to rake in the benefits until the game is un-paused. You'll have so much gold after a while, you'll make King Midas jealous!
The Stronghold 2 cheats are few in number, but long in gameplay value. Since most patches are done for Stronghold 2 cheats, you can expect to use these codes for a while. Good luck and happy hunting, your majesty!