Stronghold Crusader Cheats
If you're looking for Stronghold Crusader cheats then you should know that "Stronghold: Crusader" is a real time strategy game released by Firefly Studios. The strategy game is the successor to "Stronghold." The game takes place in the Middle East, making for some very interesting units. "Stronghold: Crusader Extreme" was released in 2008 with more units, as well as compatibility for the Windows Vista operating system. Firefly did program some cheats into the game, making it easier to accomplish the goals and make your conquest progress.
- Alt + C This combination unlocks all the missions in the game. It is also used to look through all the characters in the game.
- Alt + D This combination engages debug mode.
- Alt + F This cheat makes all of the upgrades and purchases free.
- Alt + G This code is used to destroy the main stronghold.
- Alt + K This cheat allows the player to construct building without the use of resources. It also destroys enemy buildings.
- Alt + P This cheat increase a unit’s level.
- Alt + Q This code compresses time.
- Alt + S This code moves time.
- Alt + X This code is used to increase popularity by 100 and to increase available gold by 1000.
- Alt + Z This combination is used to kill the selected enemy unit.
It is suggested that cheats only be used when you have completed the game and want a different way to play. Using cheats to complete the game the first time will degrade the experience and make it more difficult to develop the strategies needed for online gameplay against other players.