Stupid Tattoos For Men
Tattoos add uniqueness to the body and represents very meaningful symbols in a person life, but some stupid tattoos for men inked on the skin is beyond ridiculous. Be careful on what you choose to draw on as it stays on you for the rest of your life. Here are few bad tattoos that are regretful to wear.
- Self-titled name. Sure, most of us love our own name but to have it embedded on our arms, legs, face, back or neck, signals arrogance or a very forgetful man who don't know his own name. Unless you are ready to hear your name called out by countless strangers, especially if the tattoos are visible on your body, count this one as the stupid tattoos for men.
- Favorite celebrity. Everyone has a favorite celebrity they enjoy watching on screen, some will show dedication such as creating fan pages and discuss the person among other fellow fans but to create a big tattoo plaster on your back or arm is just plain stupid. There can be a possibly of a bad reputation involving that celebrity that you’ll eventually grown to dislike. At the end, all you have left is a wasted tattoo that is hard to cover making your skin twice as ugly as it were before.
- Facial tattoos. Masking yourself for Halloween is wonderful but at the end of the night, you have the ability to take it off and be back to your normal self. Unless you are a die-hard fan of tattoos, getting facial tattoos to look cool and stand from the rest of the crowd has its consequences to scare little kiddies off or yourself once you look into the mirror and realize what a horrible mistake you made. Think about the future or else you will be that grandpa 50 years from now that young people mock about trying to look hip.
- Senseless tattoos. For every tattoo that has a meaning, there thousands that is tasteless, pointless, and just plain idiotic. Tattoos of a dot, a tree, or worse, a penis with two sets of eyes with words scribbled snake at the bottom of it to add shock value around people is a waste. Remember tattoos are costly so get one that is truly meaningful to you.
- Names of significant others. Although tattooing your partner's name is not as bad as the above four, it can greatly mean a pending death of your relationship to "honor" your partner with his/her name inked on your skin. It is nice to show appreciation for your affection but it is hell to pay if you both split and the last thing you want is to see their name anywhere on your body.