Looking for sugar-free banana pudding with sour cream recipes? Making sugar-free banana pudding with sour cream is simple and easy. Sugar-free banana pudding is a delicious dessert for the family to enjoy or to bring to a party as a special treat. You just need some simple ingredients, found in any local supermarket, and a good recipe to follow. In addition to the ingredients below, a decorative bowl, a mixer and measuring cups will be useful. A cutting board and knife to slice the bananas are handy, too. Lemon juice to keep the bananas from browning is a plus.
To make sugar-free banana pudding with sour cream, you will need:
- 1 five-ounce sugar-free package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 eight-ounce container of sour cream
- 1 eight-ounce container of whipped topping
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced thin
- A box of vanilla wafers or graham cracker crumbs
- Peel the bananas and slice them thin on a cutting board. Put them into a small bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- In a large metal bowl, combine the instant vanilla pudding, milk, sour cream and whipped topping. Mix well using a whisk or electric mixer. Be sure the mixtures is blended well before you put it into a bowl.
- In a trifle bowl or decorative bowl, put a layer of the vanilla wafers or graham cracker crumbs. Over this, put the banana pudding mixture and sprinkle the sliced bananas. Put another layer of the vanilla wafers or graham cracker crumbs, then the pudding mixture and banana until the bowl is filled to the top.
- Chill the banana pudding in the refrigerator until cold. Serve in bowls with whipped cream on top.
This easy and delicious dessert will be popular with your family and friends. Enjoy!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …