Sugar free brownies are a perfect dessert for anyone watching their sugar intake. These sugar free brownies have sugar free frosting added on top to make them even more of a treat! This recipe makes 20 yummy tasting brownies. You’ll never guess they are sugar free!
You will need the following to make sugar free brownies:
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup splenda
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- A 8 X 8 baking dish
- An electric mixer
- 1. 4 ounce package sugar free, chocolate fudge or chocolate flavored instant pudding
- 1 cup of 2 % milk
- Preheat the oven. To start making sugar free brownies, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour an 8×8 inch pan.
- Melt the margarine and the cocoa. In a small pan over medium heat, liquefy margarine and cocoa together, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from heat and set to one side to cool.
- Beat the eggs for the sugar free brownies. In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
- Mix in the remainder of the sugar free brownie ingredients. Blend in the splenda, flour and salt. Add into the egg mixture and then blend in the cocoa and margarine. Finally stir in the 1/4 cup of milk and the walnuts.
- Put the sugar free brownie mixture into a baking pan. Transfer the mixture into the baking pan. Bake at 25 or 30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out of the middle of the sugar free brownies clean.
- Make the frosting for the sugar free brownies. Mix together the sugar free chocolate pudding mix and 1 cup 2% milk using an electric mixer. Mix for about two minutes or until thick. Spread over cooled sugar free brownies before cutting into squares.
- The nuts can be omitted from the sugar free brownies.
- The brownies can be made with or without the frosting.
- Can substitute skim or 1 % milk.
- Nutritional information per serving : calories 81, Fat: 7.2g, Cholesterol 17mg, Sodium193 mg
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.