Tired of the "same old–same old", then kick back and use this summer beer recipe to add something delicious to your day. Whether you are alone, with friends or with a date, this is a fun, relaxing and different enough drink recipe to get some attention. This summer beer recipe is great for a party and the fun part is when pink lemonade is made hard with vodka and beer. The beer adds carbonation and its own unique flavors to the drink and the vodka makes it smooth and gives it a nice kick. Add that pink lemonade to the mix and you have yourself an inviting and powerful mixture. Easy to make, just follow the recipe.
- 4 cans (12 oz. each) beer –any kind will do but light colored beer works best.
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade concentrate (6 oz. size) – doesn't have to be pink but it looks nice!
- 1 can vodka (measure using lemonade can)
- Pour all the ingredients into a large pitcher
- Stir to mix with long handled spoon
- Serve over ice.
This summer beer recipe is best if made right before you will be serving them. This recipe can also be doubled if you are making them for a crowd. Serve from a glass pitcher into nice sized glasses with crushed ice. This recipe for summer beer is easy enough to make while your guests watch and become amazed at what a good barender you are. One or two of these will get the party rolling.