Summer Fishing: 10 Tips
During your time off from work, why not maximize summer fishing with summer fishing: 10 tips? Whether you're looking to reel in a big catfish or bass or if you're just interesting in fishing for fun, these tips will be useful to keep in mind. These 10 tips will make your summer fishing experience better and one that you will surely remember. These are the basic steps to ensure you have a safe and lucky fishing trip.
Summer Fishing: 10 Tips:
- Make sure to remove old line and add new line to your reels.
- Check to ensure all reels are in good working order. Nothing is worse than a reel that jams up when you cast.
- On your rods ensure that all the eyes are intact and none are broken.
- Clean out the tackle box.
- Make sure you have everything in your tackle box that will be needed for fishing. Lures, hooks, sinkers, etc.
- If you will be using a boat, check your boat over to ensure safety on the water.
- Make sure the boat motor or trolling motor is in good working order.
- Have all safety and life saving items needed on your boat up to date.
- Make sure boat trailer lights are working properly.
- Last but not least, check the weather. Of course if you are a dire hard fisher, rain does not matter.