Summer Pudding Recipe
Knowing how to make a summer pudding is an advantageous skill that impresses others. Extraordinary is the man that can whip up an elegant dessert. Forget culinary school and learn how to create a rice pudding with summer fruit.
To make a summer pudding recipe, you will need:
- 3/4 cup short white rice
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 quart milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 strips lemon peel
- 1/2 split vanilla bean
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 cups summer fruit, sliced
- Combining items. The first step in completing a summer pudding recipe is to pour ½ cup of sugar, lemon peel, vanilla bean, sugar and milk into a skillet on medium-high flame. Stir contents until sugar is dissipated.
- Add the main ingredient. Continue learning how to make a summer pudding recipe by adding the rice to heated mixture to simmer until rice thickens. Milk and rice mixture usually cooks for twenty minutes.
- Mingle foodstuffs. Blend lemon juice and egg yolks in small bowl while you learn how to do a summer pudding recipe. Use a wire whisk to add 1 cup of hot rice to bowl. After combining yolks and rice, then add to main rice concoction in pan.
- Heat to solidify. Cook newly collective mixture for less than two minutes to thicken pudding. Remove pan from heat to take out lemon peel and vanilla bean as the process continues for the summer pudding recipe.
- Presenting the outcome. While pudding cools, place fruit in serving dishes as you complete the how to make a summer pudding process. Place warm pudding on top of fruit to finish this task.
- The recipe is finished. You have completed a summer pudding recipe. The steps above guided you through the making of a rice pudding with fruits of summer.
Tips: Mix berries, peaches and citrus fruits for a unique taste.