Summer Punch Recipes
When you are trying to beat the summer heat you may want to try one of these summer punch recipes. Not only do they taste great they are refreshing. These summer punch recipes can be child friendly or adult approved.
Summer Slush Punch
- 6 Cups Water
- 2 ½ Cups White Sugar
- 2 small packages Strawberry Gelatin mix
- 46 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2/3 Cups Lemon Juice
- 32 oz Orange Juice
- 2 2-liter bottles Sprite or other lemon lime soda
- Syrup. In a large sauce pan combine water, Sugar and gelatin mix. After boiling for 3 minutes remove from heat. Stir in pineapple juice, lemon juice, and orange juice.
- Freeze. Freeze mixture in 2 separate containers for easy mixing. Or one large container is mixing all at once.
- Mix. If you froze 2 smaller containers mix each with 1 2-liter bottle of soda. Or use both if frozen in one large container.
- Alcohol. If this is for the adults replace 1-liter of soda with 1-liter of Vodka. Add more or less to suit your liking.
- One-fifth Vodka
- 2-liters lemon lime soda
- 12 Lemons, Juiced then sliced
- 1 Jar Cherries
- 1 Cup Sugar
- Mix. In a large pitcher add all of the ingredients. Stir Well.
- Garnish. Place sliced lemons in the pitcher.
- Alcohol. Omit vodka if serving children.
Orange Pomegranate Punch
- 1 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 2 Bottles sparkling Apple Cider
- 1 Bottle Carbonated Water
- 3 Large Oranges, sliced thin
- 2 Lemons, sliced thin
- 1 Can frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- 1 TBS Sugar
- Mix. In a large punch bowl add pomegranate seeds, orange slices, and lemon slices. Add lemonade concentrate. Gently pour in apple cider and carbonated water.
- Stir. Gently stir together. Add sugar to taste.