Super Mario Bros Cheats
"Super Mario Bros" cheats allow gamers an excellent chance to overcome the odds of the Mushroom Kingdom filled with King Koopa's invading armies. The classic 2D platformer for the Nintendo Entertainment System brings many fond memories for fans who first picked up a game pad. Many hazards await each world with Koopa troopers, Bullet Bills and the infamous Hammer Bros. looking to take out Mario and Luigi. The plumbers are not without the help of Toadstool and a well placed Fire Flower to stem the tide from Koopa's wrath. Cheats for "Super Mario Bros." help gamers fight past the insane odds and save the Princess from the clutches of the vile King Koopa.
- Earn 99 Lives. Close to the end of World 3 there will be two Koopa troopers coming down the steps in "Super Mario Bros." Allow the first one to go past you and stomp on the second one and try to stay stomping on its shell. The points will start racking up to the point where Mario or Luigi will earn 1-Ups in bunches until the time runs out. Make sure not to get over 100 when you die as time expires or the game will end.
- Travel to Worlds 2, 3, or 4. In the underground level of World 1-2 in "Super Mario Bros.," journey to the end but do not go through the pipe to leave the area. Instead, leap over on top of the brick ledge over the pipe and keep running past it to a secret place with three pipes and monsterous vegetation. The piranha plants will disappear and be replaced with the numbers 2, 3, and 4. Take your pick and have Mario or Luigi bypass the dangers of other Worlds and closer to King Koopa.
- Continue where You Die. Dying in "Super Mario Bros." at any time is rough, especially when it is a difficult level to overcome with leaps or hazards. Press and hold the Start button the moment Mario or Luigi meet their demise. If done correctly, you should start at the location where you died in order to redo the previous mistake.
- Travel to World 6, 7 or 8. At World 4-2 in "Super Mario Bros.," run past the first set of "?" blocks to find a small staircase made of brick blocks. Smash the bricks next to the top left one then strike the top left one. A vine will emerge from the block for Mario or Luigi to climb to the heavens into a strange new part of the level. Run to the end to find another three pipes with the numbers 6, 7, and 8 to mark which Worlds you wish to challenge.
- Enter the Minus World. The Mushroom Kingdom in "Super Mario Bros." is a strange and magical place. Close to the end of World 1-2, smash the two blocks but leave the one next to the pipe. Crotch down and leap between the area of the remaining brick block and the pipe but do not crush that brick block above. Mario or Luigi will move through the wall of bricks to the secret area with the pipes. Enter the very first one and the plumbers will enter the mysterious World -1 which is an unending water stage to dodge killer fish and Bloopers with no chance to escape.