The superbowl is a great time to enjoy a few of life’s pleasures, use these superbowl recipes for tasty snacks that are sure to impress your friends! It has become a tradition to gorge ourselves with high calorie foods while we gleefully yell for our favorite teams to win at our T.V.s. This display of affection for something we love can only come from a man’s mind! To kick off your superbowl party the right way (laces out), here are some of the tastiest artery clogging superbowl recipes.
No superbowl party is complete without these Superbowl recipes! Super Chicken wings!
- Oil, to fry those little wings in
- The wings (pre-breaded are the best)
- Your sauce of choice (Frank’s Redhot does well)
- Garlic salt
- Black pepper
- Honey (optional)
- Heat your deep fryer to 375 degree to fully cook the chicken all the way through. There are some nasty germs in uncooked chicken so make sure to test it after 10 minutes in the deep fryer. Take out the largest piece and test it, it should read 165 degrees at the bone.
- While you are waiting for your wings to cook you should mix up your sauce. In a sauce pan on medium heat throw in a half cup of butter to a cup of sauce. Mix the two together until the butter fully melts. Add 2 teaspoons of garlic salt and 1 teaspoon of black pepper to the mix.
- In a container with a lid coat the sides with honey and pour in your sauce. When your wings are done let them dry off in the deep fryer basket then throw them in the container. Shake well and enjoy this superbowl recipie!
Tip: The best superbowl wings are made with peanut oil; it has the cleanest and best taste.
The next part of these superbowl recipes are the super nachos! These nachos are the cheesiest thing that you have ever put into your mouth.
- Large bag Dorito’s nacho cheese
- Small jar of Nacho cheese
- ½ small block of Sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ pound of Ground beef
- 3 Jalapeños
- 1lg. Onions
- 1lg. Fresh tomato
- Brown half a pound of ground beef in a skillet with half of an onion (diced). Drain the juice then under low heat add half a small block of squared sharp cheddar cheese. Do not melt the cheese fully just enough so it gets gooey.
- Heat your nacho cheese in a sauce pan under low heat so it won’t burn. Dice your tomatoes and slice up your jalapeño. Take the other half of your diced onion and throw it all into a small bowl.
- Fill a large bowl with your large bag of nacho cheese Dorito’s. Add the meat and nacho cheese together on the Dorito’s. Throw your veggies on top and enjoy.
Tip: To make this part of the superbowl recipes a winner, grill your jalapeños with your onions and add some olive oil on top.