Sync Iphone To New Computer
To keep your iPhone up to date you must sync iPhone to new computer. This will allow you to keep your music that is on your computer on your iPhone. It will also keep your applications and other settings up to date as well. Follow these steps to learn how to sync your iPhone to a new computer.
- Install iTunes on your new computer. In order to sync an iPhone to a new computer, your new computer must have the application needed to sync the two. Install Apple's iTunes on your computer.
- Ensure your music is on your new computer. As you can't transfer your music from your iPhone to your computer, it is a good idea to make sure your music library, as well as files (pictures, videos, etc.), are on your new computer. This will ensure that both devices are up to date and ready to go.
- Plug in your iPhone to your new computer. Using the USB connector, hook up your iPhone to the new computer.
- Adjust the settings in iTunes to your preferences. Make sure that you have everything in iTunes to your liking. Any photos, videos, music, and other files may need to be specified in iTunes in order for it to be synced to your iPhone.
- Sync the two devices. iTunes will normally sync it automatically when you hook up your iPhone to iTunes. Sync the two and make sure everything worked properly; if not, then it likely isn't specified to sync within iTunes.