Table tennis ball machines are great to improve your aim and accuracy when training on your own. With these great machines you won't have to rely on a partner to practice and can independently improve your skills. Each of these machines are well-designed to give you the best training possible.
- Butterfly Table Tennis Smart Pong Robot: This machine may have a high price, but it is a bargain for the high quality training you'll be getting. With automatic ball shooting, you can choose from 9 different pre-programmed modes. With consistent use of this machine your aim and agility will be far improved.
- Hammacher Schlemmer Table Tennis Trainer: With an automatic dispersal of balls, you'll be sure to get ahead of the game training with this great machine. Best of all it is extremely affordable. There are three spin settings you will greatly appreciate while it gives you diverse practice options.
- Newgy Robo Pong 2040: If you are serious about improving your ping pong skills, than this is the table tennis ball machine for you. The convenient recycling net captures balls to re-disperse them. It's truly an elite machine that makes table tennis training convenient and easy.
- AMDT TW2700-06: This outstanding table tennis machine has a large netting to capture all your balls to be used again by the machine. It can be played using regular fixed position, robot, or self-programmed mode. This amazing table also has a convenient timer and counter to give you greater ease of use.
- Paddle Palace S4W PRO Table Tennis Robot: This great machine has two heads and 4 throw wheels to keep you alert as you advance your skills. This machine also does ball recycling and using a net collection system that is easily set up to convenience the player. It even gives you a diverse range of spins and landing spots to customize your training.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …