Tactical Paintball Gear
When playing a tactical game of paintball, one of the main factors standing between your success and failure is your tactical paintball gear. Sure skill is even more important than the tools you have, but if you run out of paintballs or your gun is not shooting accurately it won’t matter how skillful you are. Learn what some of the best tactical gear options are and you will be a step ahead of the uneducated players you encounter.
- The Tippman 98 Custom is a very customizable marker that works well in all types of tactical paintball battles. It is a very durable gun that fires accurately time and time again. You can mount a scope on it and change out barrels to get a gun that will meet your needs.
- For very harsh conditions, the BT4 Combat marker is one of your best options. It has been specially coated to stand up to all kinds of abuse and keep on going. It will serve you for several years no matter how much you beat it up.
- The GenX Global Tactical Vest comes in camouflage color that will help you blend in well. It is made from a very durable material and has all of the pockets and pouches you need to hold your paintballs, co2 and water.
- The NXE Tactical Vest works very well for scenario play. It is not quite as camouflaged as the GenX model but it is more comfortable to wear and it holds more material. Although it is more money than the GenX, it is worth the additional cost for how well it holds the essentials.
- The BT ZE Sniper full finger sniper gloves are perfect for tactical paintball matches that are in colder environments. They will keep your fingers warmer without sacrificing any dexterity. They also keep those paintballs from hurting so much when they splatter on your knuckles.
- THE UTG IDen 38mm scope is one of the best additions you could ever get for your tactical gun. It has the red dot technology that makes hitting your target from a long distance easier. The dot simulates where the gun is going to fire very well and will help ensure that you continue to hit your mark before he hits you.
- The Paintball Xtreme Rage mask works very well for tactical play. It is good for tactical play because it hardly ever fogs up, and the shape of the mask does not impair your vision like some masks do.
- The Proto Switch EL mask is a very affordable option that has a great camouflage look. This mask is comfortable to wear and very affordable. It is a good idea to add an anti-fog mask to this helmet because it will fog up otherwise. With the added mask you won’t find a better tactical helmet for the price.
- The Ultimate Tactical ACU vest is one of the most adjustable vests you will ever use. It allows you to change the position of many of the compartments, and it is a very durable vest. It is lightweight and puts the heavy items such as your air tank and your paintballs in a comfortable position. This vest can be worn comfortably for many hours.
- The Rap4 Tactical 50 round paintball hopper is a cool looking hopper than can be reloaded easily. The nice thing about this hopper is that it keeps your gun from being weighted down too much. It is comfortable to use over a long period of time, and it does not cause jams and feeds balls well.
- Ben Skinner