Do you want to know how to apply online for a job at Target? Target prides itself on a working culture that celebrates meeting goals while having fun. Follow these simple steps to fill out your online Target job application:
- Computer with Internet access
- Personal information, such as address and Social Security Number
- About 45 minutes to complete the application
- Visit the Target website at www.target.com. Find the "Company Information" heading at the bottom of the page. Under this heading, click on the link for "Careers."
- On the next screen, you will have the option to search for salaried jobs or hourly positions. The site will also ask you to select your level of experience, and the part of the store you'd like to work in. Make your selections and click on the "Search" link.
- It will take about 45 minutes to complete your online Target application. You can save the application for up to 48 hours. Click on the "Start" link to begin. Before starting, make sure you have available your Social Security Number, permanent address, contact information, and employment and education history.
- As you go through the application, you must verify that you are at least eighteen years old. You will also be asked to enter the ZIP code of the area where you'd like to work. You can apply for jobs online at up to three Target stores.
- Next, you'll be asked what area of the store you'd like to work in. Some examples include pharmacy, food or front end. You can choose more than one area. Once you make your selections, click the red "Continue" button at the bottom of the screen.
- The next screen will ask you to select positions within the department you selected. Then, you can rank the positions in order of your interest.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.