Tattoo Phrases For Guys
Tattoo phrases for guys may seem difficult to find. This is because wherever you look there are a lot of different tattoo phrases available for women to choose from whenever they are getting a tattoo. There are plenty of tattoo phrases for men to choose from too but you must first decide what you want your tattoo to symbolize. Here are some examples:
- "Kites rise highest against the wind" is a great tattoo phrase that comes from Winston Churchill himself. This quote demonstrates strength and confidence.
- “Life is simple, it’s just not easy” is a tattoo quote that talks about the many dips and turns that life can take along the way.
- "What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger” is a phrase about love, which is something that leads a lot of people to get a tattoo. Of course, this is best used for a love gone bad.
- “Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop” is great for a love gone good.
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom” is a tattoo that you may get whenever you want a tattoo phrase about memories.
- “Never stop dreaming” is a quote that can sum up who you are and what you’re passionate about.
- “Pray and let God worry” is a religious tattoo in the words of Martin Luther King Junior that can demonstrate your strong faith.
- “What doesn’t kill me only makes me stronger” is a nonreligious quote by Friedrich Nietzsche that a lot of men also like to get.