When we think about the Teen Choice Awards 2009, the 10 best dressed individuals come to mind. Really, knowing who were the best dressed is all a matter of taste and style preference, but here are our picks for the 10 best dressed individuals at the Teen Choice Awards 2009:
- Leighton Meester. Leighton wore a Louis Vuitton dress with black and white stripes and diamond shapes. Tied bows at the top held the dress, which sported a ruffle around hip area and was flared at the bottom, in place. She was definitely one of the best dressed.
- Selena Gomez. This soft blue dress, which left one shoulder bare, was very understated, which only served to make it that much more elegant, which only serves to make it more noticeable at venues such as the Teen Choice Awards 2009.
- Britney Spears. For her Teen Choice Awards 2009 appearance and award acceptance, Britney chose a little black dress. She should be complimented for her wise decision.
- Amanda Bynes. Her dress by Herve Leger, in lime and pink, reminded everyone attending the Teen Choice Awards 2009 that summer will eventually get here.
- Audrina Patridge. Deep fuchsia can be a hard color to pull off, but Audrina did it well, ending up as one of the best dressed attendees.
- Cameron Diaz. She wore a grayish Alexander McQueen, which provided a very chic, very sophisticated look, which added some real glamour to the Teen Choice Awards 2009.
- Emma Roberts. Julia’s younger sister looked as elegant as her older sister can in her white with a black beaded collar/necklace combo from Monique Lhuillier.
- Vanessa Hudgens. Her Christian Dior was beautiful, and just right for the Teen Choice Awards 2009.
- Ashley Tisdale. She managed to make her Used/Unused bustier and skirt look classy, not cheap.
- Scott Speer. Of the majority of men, young and old, he looked like he took time to comb his hair and press his clothes, even if he was wearing a T-shirt. He looked neat, which can automatically elevate your status to that of best dressed, especially for the Teen Choice Awards 2009.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...