Things To Do With Friends
If you feel like you're out of ideas, you should think of fun things to do with friends. The following things to do with friends are great activities that will give you a great excuse to have people over. When you're bored on a Friday night, get out your little black book and try out these fun things to do with friends!
- Have A Movie Marathon. If you're looking for fun things to do with friends, consider hosting a movie marathon. Get a bunch of drinks, some great finger foods, and pick a theme. Whether it's pirate films, spy movies, or movies that are so bad, they're good, just be consistent and spend a night watching and commenting on them. You might fall asleep by the end of it, but it'll definitely be fun!
- Go Play Paintball. What's more fun than getting dirty and sweaty with your friends and shooting at each other with non-lethal guns? Nothing! This is one of the most fun things to do with friends if you plan this a few weeks in advance. Find a place that caters to new people and make an afternoon out of it. The best way to have a great paintball day is to end with a barbecue!
- Have A Potluck. Start out by picking a type of cuisine, be it Cantonese, Mexican, or Ethiopian. Then, have everyone bring one unique dish and possibly one liquor from the area. Put on some music and have people eat, drink, and be merry! This is one of the best things to do with friends who are willing to do a bit of work and try something new. It might take some effort, but can turn out gloriously in the end.
- Head Out To A New Landmark. This is one of the fun things to do with friends that should be done during a weekend. Find something, either in your city or a neighboring area, that nobody has ever seen before. From there, pack into a vehicle and make a trip out of it. You'll make an experience out of getting there, and you'll all be able to share the instance of seeing it together. Even if the landmark is completely unassuming, you'll all be able to say that you took it on together.
- Take A Class. Though this will take some coordination amongst your group, taking a fun and informal class together can be one of the most rewarding things to do with friends. Something like cooking, crafts, or even orienteering—just something fun and low key that you all can enjoy together. You'll get to learn something new and have a whole bunch of new experiences with one another.