Things To Do In Indiana
There are so many fun things to do in Indiana that you might be tempted to move there. If you are planning a trip, you definitely want to include the great ideas we have put together for you. Our list ranges from the sweet to the sexy, from family time to grown-up time and you won't want to miss any of it.
- Schimpff’s Confectionery Forget about your diet if you go to Schimpff's because there are too many goodies to sample. What could be more fun than going to a candy museum? See how they did it in the "good ole days" and learn how they make candy today. Don't forget to stop by the 1950s-style soda fountain and grab a fresh sandwich in the lunchroom. Schimpff's Confectionery: 347 Spring St. Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- Caribbean Cove Water Park This attraction provides multiple things to do in Indiana with water park, hotel, arcade, putting green and billiards. Jump into one of the tube slides that take you from inside the park to the outside and back inside again to drop you into the pool. Take the kids the zoo and the museum where you will see their faces beam in astonishment as they see the real, life-sized fossils of dinosaurs. Caribbean Cove Water Park: 3850 DePauw Blvd. Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Fair Oaks Farms This is another great place to take the kids so they can get an education. They will learn how Fair Oaks makes dairy products and about dairy farming. There is a birthing farm so they can see a mommy bringing her calf into the world. After that, take them over to hang out in Mooville to play on a giant milk bottle or run through the cheese maze. Fair Oaks Farms: 856 N. 600 East, Fair Oaks, IN 47943
- French Lick Springs Resort Are you looking for something a little more romantic? You have a choice of several luxury hotels and spas, as well as a casino. Get the feel of the early 1900s with the décor in the hotels. While your lady is enjoy herself in a luxury spa, you can play a round of golf at one of three world-class courses. Later, get back together for a visit to the French Lick Winery to set up a nice evening back at the hotel. The name of the resort says it all. French Lick Springs Resort: 8670 West State Rd. 56, French Lick, IN 47432
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway You can't make a list of things to do in Indiana without mentioning the Indianapolis 500. Plan your trip for the month of May and you can catch the all the gala that kicks off this world-known event, including the parade that features the drivers, celebrities and related floats. If you can't make it in May, go any time of the year and check out one of the other races or the IMS Hall of Fame Museum. Indianapolis Motor Speedway: 4790 W. 16th St., Indianapolis, IN 46222