Things To Do In New Jersey
If you're looking for things to do in New Jersey, keep reading. New Jersey is a popular traveling destination for families and couples. There are tons of things to do for kids and adults. Check out this travel guide to New Jersey.
- Adventure Aquarium: This large aquarium features the Stingray Beach Club. It is a popular family attraction in New Jersey's Camden Waterfront. There is a touch tank, exhibitions and plenty of activities perfect for smaller kids. You can purchase tickets online or at the doors. The admission hours may vary for each season, but the park is open all year round. Also visit the Battleship New Jersey, Camden Children's Garden and Susquehanna Bank Center while you're there. Everything is found within walking distance of each other along the waterfront. 1 Riverside Dr, Camden, NJ 08103
- Casino Pier: The Casino Pier is found in Seaside Heights. Its main attraction is a large water park in the Jenkinson's Breakwater Beach area. The pier area features rides for everyone of all sizes and ages. A cool arcade with the latest games is also located on the pier. You should contact the visitor center for the correct hours. 800 Ocean Terrace, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751
- A-Lot-A Hot Air: If you plan on staying in Clinton, be sure to take a hot air balloon ride. A-Lot-A Hot Air provides fun balloon rides around Western New Jersey. This company's been around for a number of years. It's very popular with locals and visitors alike. Don't be afraid to take the kids. The company caters to all ages. 88 Rt 173, Clinton, NJ 08809
- Atlantic City Cruises: Add a cruise to your list of things to do this vacation. Atlantic City Cruises is a good way to explore the ocean and see other places in New Jersey. They offer every thing from sunset cruises to Happy Hour trips. You travel along the beautiful Oceanfront Skyline in Atlantic City. Cruise options may also include dinner, private parties and group charters. 800 N Hampshire Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- Cape May Whale Watcher: You can enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Atlantic when you charter a whale watching trip. This fun thing to do is a must in Cape May. The company is a Jersey Shore favorite for dolphin and whale excursions. They offer families and couples a chance to see marine life in the Atlantic Ocean. Your options also include history, private and dinner cruises. For a list of cruise schedules for each season, contact the company prior to arriving in New Jersey. 1218 Wilson Dr, Cape May, NJ 08204
Whether you're traveling to the coast or inland, keep your travel guide handy. You may also be interested in the boardwalks and casinos in New Jersey during the summer months. This is a busy time of the year and these places are great for adults looking for things to experience.