Things To Do In San Diego Ca
If you are looking for things to do in San Diego, read on. San Diego is one of the pretties places in the country and offers almost every thing for the tourist and adventure seeker. This article will outline five of the best things to do in San Diego. Pick and choose or do them all to add some more adventure during your stay. San Diego is a hot spot for fun in the sun and romance under the moon.
- San Diego Zoo The San Diego Zoo is a huge tourist destination. With its wide open drive-through park and wonderfully kept animal pavilions, the San Diego Zoo has made an international name for itself as one of the top zoos in the world. This is a great family outing or romantic adventure for two, as there is plenty to do and see at the San Diego Zoo. San Diego Zoo: 2920 Zoo Dr. San Diego, CA 92101.
- Beaches (La Jolla) San Diego beaches are the finest up the coast of California. There are great surfing locations in La Jolla Beachfront to carve some serious waves. For those looking to relax and take in some rays, the San Diego Beach offers the great scenery of palm trees, crystal sand and calming waters. Night strolls along the beaches are beautiful and available along the beachfront until late at night during the summer season. La Jolla Beach: 1 La Jolla Shores Dr. San Diego, CA 92101.
- The San Diego Museum of Art Like any major city, art and culture are abound. San Diego, however, offers an eclectic mixture of culture and art for their residents and tourists. San Diego offers a large cache of galleries (large and small) and museums of which the San Diego Museum of Art is the centerpiece. Catering to a wide taste in art, this museum offers a great cross section of American and international artist offering the finest of their wares. Beautifully laid out and presented the art displays at are truly magnificent. The San Diego Museum of Art: 1450 El Prado Balboa Pk. San Diego, CA 92105.
- Fluxx A sexy hot bed for an exceptional night on the town. Fluxx is an internationally known nightclub that offers a great mix of music and people. There are areas to bust loose and go crazy as well as sulk away with that new found interest for a little privacy. The music mix is inviting and offers much for the night clubber. Great entertainment, people and a wide open drink selection, good times for all are abound at this hot spot. Fluxx: 500 Fourth Ave.. San Diego, CA 92101.
- San Diego Chargers If you are in town during football season or plan your trip around it, you have to visit the Chargers. One of the National Football League's finest organizations, you are guaranteed an exciting game when the Chargers take the field. A exceptional stadium filled with history and modern conveniences, promising a good time for any football fan. San Diego Chargers: 100 Quallcomm Stadium/Jack Murphy Field, San Diego, CA 92101.