Things To Do In Tampa Fl
There are many things to do in Tampa, FL regardless of who you’re bringing along. If you would like a romantic get away with the one you love there are things for that. If you’re bringing family along then make sure to check out the many things to do with kids. Regardless of who you’re with, you’re sure to have fun during your trip.
- Busch Gardens.Busch Gardens is fun for kids, and kids at heart. This is because there is a long list of roller coasters that you can ride, and games to play. Win something nice, and ride all of the rides when you’re visiting. Put aside a day for this wonderful adventure. 10165 N McKinley Dr, Tampa.
- The Florida Aquarium.Look into the dark waters 2000 feet below sea level. They have numerous tanks and areas for you to look at all of the water life below. There is so much to do and see that you want to spend the whole day looking. 701 Channelside Drive Tampa, FL 33602.
- Dinosaur World.If you’re the type of person who loves dinosaurs, then this would be the park to visit. They have many different displays allowing you to learn more about the different types of dinosaurs and what they could do when they were once alive. 5145 Harvey Tew Road Plant City, FL 33565.
- The Museum of Science and Industry.This museum allows you to get the most from the experience as possible. Learn about science, and what the industry has to do in our world today. This is because when paired with science, industry has gone a long way. 4801 East Fowler Avenue Tampa, FL 33617-2099.
- Botanical Gardens.The botanical gardens are one of the most talked about places to go when finding things to do in Tampa, FL. This is because the views and gardens are beautiful, and you can walk at your own pace and learn as much as you would like about the wild life, plants, and flowers in the area. Pine Dr, Tampa, Florida.
- Lowry’s Park Zoo.This is one of the biggest zoos around, and you can visit all of the animals who call this zoo their home. This is something that a lot of people like to see when they visit since you can pet and interact with some of the animals in the zoo as well making this one of the best zoos to visit. 1101 West Sligh Avenue, Tampa.