The finest export from Britain as far as shirts go, the Thomas Pink Shirt is perfection personified. Adaptable to casual situations as much as professional settings, the Thomas Pink Shirt is versatile to say the least. Here you will learn about Thomas Pink Shirts and why they have such a fine pedigree in our best-of list.
- Navy and Red Lunar Stripe Slim Fit Men's Shirt – Double Cuff. Fashionable is the key word for this slim fit shirt that comes with a cutaway collar and a square double cuff. Displaying bold stripes of blue, white and red, this Thomas Pink Shirt will make you look like a snazzy dresser.
- White and Red Winchester Slim Fit Frejus Stripe Men's – Double Cuff. Part of Thomas Pink Shirt's Winchester Collection, this Frejus shirt sports white poplin double cuffs and a standard collar. We recommend the Sky Blue and Yellow Dove Stripe Boxer Shorts, also by Thomas Pink, to finish off your look in a smart way.
- Brown Short Sleeve Mast Plain Men's Linen Shirt. Even short sleeve shirts have that classy and luxurious feel if they are made by Thomas Pink. This offering is no exception and actually gets softer with each successive wearing, resulting in breezy comfort and an easy drape effect.
- White Pelican Plain Men's Linen Shirt – Button Cuff. This Pelican shirt by Thomas Pink is part of their Informal Collection and features a pocket on the side of the chest, along with trimmed fabric in the inner collar. As the name of its collection suggests, it is intended for casual wear.
- Blue and Red Comet Check Classic Men's Shirt – Double Cuff. Made especially for the office, the Blue and Red Comet Check Classic is generously cut with long tails to permit the shirt to stay tucked in longer! Capping it off is the two-piece hand-turned collar and the pink butterfly gusset.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."