- Where To Find Free New Year Eve Decorations And Appetizers: New York
- Where To Find Free New Year Eve Decorations And Appetizers: Los Angeles
- Chinese New Year Traditional Decorations
- How To Make A Bachelor Party Cake
- How To Plan A New Year's Eve Wedding On A Budget
- Halloween Invitation Wording
- 5 Easy Kwanzaa Recipes
Throwing A New Year's Eve Party
It’s your turn to throw the New Years Eve party and with some simple tips it can be easily achieved. There is no need to over-spend, so create a budget and stick to it. When planning your party make sure you tell your neighbors that you are having guests over, so they don’t get upset about extra cars being parked on the street or the sound of your music.
To make the New Years Eve party you will need:
- Drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- Table cloths
- Buffet tables
- Seating for your guests
- Helium tanks
- Balloon weights
- Noise makers
Send out your invitations. It's important to tell your guests if they need to bring anything, like a covered dish or their own drinks. Almost make it clear what time you want them to arrive.
- Set up the buffet tables. It's wise to have a separate table for food and one for drinks. Cover the tables with the table clothes, and scatter noise makers on the tables so that your guests can grab them throughout the night.
- Fill the balloons with helium. When you're throwing a New Year's Eve party the more balloons the better. After they are filled, tie a string around each one. Then put them in groups of five or six, and tie the balloon weight to the end of the string. Set the balloon bunches in various places around the room for decoration.
- Set out the snacks and drinks. You should have both alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages. BBQ miniature hot dogs, a veggie tray, chips and dip are good snacks for when you're throwing a New Year's Eve party.
Posted on: Jun. 11, 2010