Don't make the mistake of dining at substandard Times Square Restaurants. This travel guide to restaurants in Times Square keeps your belly full and spirits high.
- Angus McIndoe Restaurant. This Times Square restaurant has several great reviews from the New York Times and USA Today. You'll enjoy an elegant dinner and cocktails in a romantic setting. Although most of the menu is expensive, you can order from the cheaper prix fixe lunches. One of the best features of Angus is the house special after 8 p.m. It comes with a large porterhouse steak and unlimited glasses of fine wine for two. Reservations are highly recommended. 258 West 44th St, New York, NY 10036
- Charlie Palmer/Aureole New York. Located in the heart of Times Square is Aureole New York. This restaurant is both classy and comfortable for couples, dates or groups of friends. The food and service is some of the best in Times Square. 135 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036
- Azalea Ristorante. This Italian restaurant is topnotch for bringing fine cuisine to Times Square. You'll enjoy the customer service, food and drinks as well as the beautiful decor. You also have the choice of a prix fixe menu or pre-theater dinner. If you want to splurge on your date, check out the extensive wine menu. 224 West 51st St, New York, NY 10019
- Bangkok House Restaurant. For those who love Asian food, Bangkok House may be for you. This is Thai cuisine at its best. Bangkok House is located on West Street and conveniently open until late. It's not the fanciest establishment in Times Square but it is one of the most comfortable. Beautiful plate presentations, great staff and friendly patrons make Bangkok a good choice for any meal. 360 West 46th St, New York, NY 10036
- Blockheads. If you want to eat fresh food without dressing up in your best duds, make Blockheads your choice. This simple restaurant provides good food without all the fuss or hassle of the more expensive restaurants in Times Square. They serve burritos, burgers and many other foods. You can order online for faster service. 322 West 50th St, New York, NY 10036
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Today in Nick Offerman: Love, Work and iPhone Advice
He offered that, plus tales of college sex, on the Tonight Show.
A Noble Experiment… With Bourbon
What happens when jeans are “aged” liked a fine spirit? We’ll soon find out.