Learn some tips on cleaning white canvas tent. Cleaning a white canvas tent can seem like a daunting task, but with a little know-how, the task can be completed with ease. Follow these easy tips on how to clean a white canvas tent.
- Laundry detergent
- Sprayer attachment
- Oxygen-powered cleaner (optional)
- Prepare the white canvas tent for cleaning. You may want to leave it set up in order to clean it properly, or lay it on a clean surface. Make sure the tent is within reach of a hose and that the cleaning area allows for adequate drainage. You'll be using a large amount of water to clean, so the last thing you want is a flood of muddy water.
- Add some liquid laundry detergent to the sprayer. Mix in a small amount of oxygen-powered cleaner if you want to brighten the color. Bleach is not recommended for cleaning canvas, as it may leave behind a residue. Attach the sprayer to the hose.
- Spray the tent thoroughly with the soapy water. Allow the white canvas tent to soak in the water for at least fifteen minutes. This will allow any set-in stains to loosen and give the cleaner time to brighten the canvas. Scrub with the sponge to remove any stains. You may want to spray the tent again to make sure it's clean.
- Rinse the white canvas tent well with clean water. If possible, squeeze out some of the excess water to aid in drying. Allow it to air dry for a day or two.
- Clean your white canvas tent in sunny weather if possible. This will help hasten drying time and prevent growth of mildew.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?