Tips To Stop Premature Ejaculation
These tips to stop premature ejaculation can be performed while masturbating, during sexual activity with a partner or during traditional intercourse. Learning to stop premature ejaculation is the first step toward renewing your confidence and having a more fulfilling love life. With support from your partner, these tips to stop premature ejaculation will be even more effective.
- Pinch the urethra. To immediately stop premature ejaculation, discontinue stimulation and pinch the area of the penis that’s just below the head using your thumb and forefinger. This will stop the ejaculation and release blood from the penis.
- Stop stimulation. Stop masturbating or sexual activity with a partner completely. Sit still and practice deep breathing until you no longer feel the ejaculatory response. Then, start sexual activity again. Do this several times to learn to overcome premature ejaculation.
- Focus on feelings. Do not have sex or masturbate just to climax. Think about how the stimulation and the arousal feels in your genitals and in your mind to help stop premature ejaculation. Focusing on pleasing your partner and how that arouses you can also be effective.
- Relax. Stress and tension can lead to problems with premature ejaculation. To help stop this problem, try to relax and relieve physical and emotional tension outside of the bedroom so that you can perform better in bed.
- Move with purpose. Use slow, methodical movements during intercourse. Fast movements and deep penetration are more likely to lead to premature ejaculation. To stop premature ejaculation, slow down and only penetrate the first few inches of your partner’s vagina.